Monday, January 2, 2012

so long 2011, hello 2012

2011 was a slack year for me, reviewing films wise, so for 2012 I'm going to play around with this blog. Rather than just reviewing film after film, I'm going to post anything film related. Sure, I'll do the occasional review from time to time, but I just feel it's time to spice things up a bit.

Today! I am going to list all the films I am looking forward to being released in the next few months!

| MY WEEK WITH MARILYN |


| THE MUPPETS |


| THE DESCENDANTS |


| THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO |
(I am really in love with the original trilogy of this film adaptation so was slightly annoyed to hear it was remade. But, hearing that David Fincher did it makes me more intrigued)


| YOUNG ADULT |


| LIKE CRAZY |


| THE ARTIST |


| SHAME |
(Michael Fassbender... so in love with you ever since I saw you as Magneto in X-Men: First Class!)


| 50/50 |


| A DANGEROUS METHOD |
(Michael Fassbender again... god almighty!)


| THE RUM DIARY |

No comments:

Post a Comment